Are you on the autism spectrum and looking for a rewarding career in tech?
Do you have a good eye for detail, enjoy logic, or like to look for patterns in data?
Our consultants work on client projects in a number of areas including quality assurance & testing, analytics, software development & migration and compliance & reporting.
If you are into IT, we would love to hear from you.
About the role and responsibilities:
- work closely with business stakeholders to help translate both business and technical requirements into a defined scope
- responsible for providing software design, development, testing, maintenance, and technical expertise
- provide hands-on design, implementation, delivery and support across software development projects
- working directly with business stakeholders and help translate both business and technical requirement into a defined scope.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- demonstrated work experience and competence in analyst, design and development in a software development environment
- Skilled in Microsoft desktop and web development technologies including: C#, .Net / .Net Core
- Strong sequel skills: Oracle / SQL Server
- Experience using Azure DevOps Server/ Git
- Web services (REST)
- knowledge in analysis, design and development in a software environment
- Proven experience developing back-end Windows services
- Must be able to work autonomously and complete tasks within specified timeframes
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.