Are you on the autism spectrum and looking for a rewarding career in tech?
Do you have a good eye for detail, enjoy logic, or like to look for patterns in data?
Our consultants work on client projects in a number of areas including quality assurance & testing, analytics, software development & migration and compliance & reporting.
If you are into IT, we would love to hear from you.
About the role and responsibilities:
- work closely with business stakeholders to help translate both business and technical requirements into a defined scope
- responsible for providing software design, development, testing, maintenance, and technical expertise
- provide hands-on design, implementation, delivery and support across software development projects
- working directly with business stakeholders and help translate both business and technical requirement into a defined scope.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- demonstrated work experience and competence in analyst, design and development in a software development environment
- Skilled in Microsoft desktop and web development technologies including: C#, .Net / .Net Core
- Strong sequel skills: Oracle / SQL Server
- Experience using Azure DevOps Server/ Git
- Web services (REST)
- knowledge in analysis, design and development in a software environment
- Proven experience developing back-end Windows services
- Must be able to work autonomously and complete tasks within specified timeframes
Please send an email to attaching your cover letter, CV and briefly stating whether or not you have an autism spectrum diagnosis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.