Are you on the autism spectrum and looking for a rewarding career in tech?
Do you have a good eye for detail, enjoy logic, or like to look for patterns in data?
Our consultants work on client projects in a number of areas including quality assurance & testing, analytics, software development & migration and compliance & reporting.
If you are into IT, we would love to hear from you.
About the role and responsibilities:
- Develop configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance and define reporting and alerting requirements
- Participate in designing, documenting and maintaining of system processes
- Explore on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Interact with the product team to share key insights and findings
- Search for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
Requirements for the role:
- some experience in working on a Business / Systems Analyst or Quality Assurance Engineer
- some experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Significant experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Good knowledge of data visualization techniques and tools
- Familiarity with SQL queries and generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.