Are you on the autism spectrum and looking for a rewarding career in tech?
Do you have a good eye for detail, enjoy logic, or like to look for patterns in data?
Our consultants work on client projects in a number of areas including quality assurance & testing, analytics, software development & migration and compliance & reporting.
If you are into IT, we would love to hear from you.
About the role and responsibilities:
- responsible for identifying, analysing and mitigating threats to systems, data and networks across the Group by utilising a variety of security tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Working in collaboration with managed security providers
To be successful in this role
- solid foundation knowledge and experience in networking and systems engineering
- Exposure to penetration testing and threat hunting
- experience with cyber security tools, including EDR, Vulnerability management, CASB, Secure Email Gateway
- Managing and dealing with cyber security incident and working closely with Security Operation Centres
- Hands-on experience with scripting and automation
- be analytical and have attention to detail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.