Are you on the autism spectrum and looking for a rewarding career in tech?
Do you have a good eye for detail, enjoy logic, or like to look for patterns in data?
Our consultants work on client projects in a number of areas including quality assurance & testing, analytics, software development & migration and compliance & reporting.
If you are into IT, we would love to hear from you.
About the role and responsibilities:
- responsible for identifying, analysing and mitigating threats to systems, data and networks across the Group by utilising a variety of security tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Working in collaboration with managed security providers
To be successful in this role
- solid foundation knowledge and experience in networking and systems engineering
- Exposure to penetration testing and threat hunting
- experience with cyber security tools, including EDR, Vulnerability management, CASB, Secure Email Gateway
- Managing and dealing with cyber security incident and working closely with Security Operation Centres
- Hands-on experience with scripting and automation
- be analytical and have attention to detail
Please send an email to attaching your cover letter, CV and briefly stating whether or not you have an autism spectrum diagnosis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.