auticon is an international IT service provider and the first company in Germany to exclusively employ people on the autism spectrum as IT consultants. We are extremely proud of our autism-positive work culture, recognizing each employee for their individual strengths and talents and delivering outstanding quality to our customers.
auticon consultants are assigned to client projects that match their skills and expertise and work in the client’s project team. Our experience with autistic and non-autistic professionals in mixed project teams opens new perspectives and often significantly improves work performance. All auticon consultants and our clients are supported in their daily work by our specially trained job coaches and project managers.
Facts & Figures
- > 250employees worldwide
- ~ 170 autistic employees
- 15 offices in
- > 270 projects in 2018
- > 50% revenue increase per year
Equal employment opportunities for autistic people.
To improve the employment prospects of autistic people through:
1. Providing high quality careers for skilled autistic adults
2. Shifting perceptions in the workplace by placing Consultants into client teams
3. Acting as a catalyst for clients to bring more neurodiversity to their wider workforce
Specially trained job coaches and project managers accompany our consultants in their daily work and projects.
- Analysis of the customer’s workplace and project requirements and appropriate preparation with the consultant
- Team briefing with the customer on autism
- Preliminary discussion with the team about strengths and individual characteristics of the consultant
- Identification and avoidance strategies for things that can be avoided and may cause unnecessary stress at the workplace
- Support in planning and carrying out the commute to and from work
- Enabling adjustments in the work environment, if necessary and/or possible
- Mediating feedback between client and consultant – the type and amount of support the consultant can decide for themselves
- Any further individual support as required
Our experienced project managers lead our consultants in technical and professional matters and support them in their personal development. The focus is always on individual strengths and interests.