With a high demand for data quality and flawless software development, auticon provides a neurodiverse and agile workforce to improve our client’s IT projects. Our hybrid onsite and offsite teams utilize the cognitive benefits of autism to provide the sustained concentration and analytical mindset that makes us wired for success. We serve our global technology clients by recruiting, training, and employing adults on the autism spectrum for lifelong careers in technology. In addition to our training, many have achieved higher education or work experience in computer sciences, mathematics, and IT, but have struggled to adapt to traditional work environments. auticon’s team members are assigned to client projects that match their skills and expertise. Our teams include fully-trained personnel specializing in software development, data analysis, quality assurance and testing, automation engineering, and more. auticon works hand-in-hand with our clients and the local autism community. We encourage diverse work cultures, recognize each employee for their individual talents, and deliver outstanding quality to our customers.
Facts & Figures
- > 280 employees worldwide
- ~ 200 autistic employees
- 19 offices in
Equal employment opportunities for autistic people.
To improve the employment prospects of autistic people through:
- Providing high quality careers for skilled autistic adults
- Shifting perceptions in the workplace by placing consultants into client teams
- Acting as a catalyst for clients to bring more neurodiversity to their organisation
Specially trained job coaches and project managers accompany our consultants in their daily work and projects.
- Analysis of the customer’s workplace and project requirements and appropriate preparation with the consultant
- Team briefing with the customer on autism
- Preliminary discussion with the team about strengths and individual characteristics of the consultant
- Identification and avoidance strategies for things that can be avoided and may cause unnecessary stress at the workplace
- Support in planning and carrying out the commute to and from work
- Enabling adjustments in the work environment, if necessary and/or possible
- Mediating feedback between client and consultant – the type and amount of support the consultant can decide for themselves
- Any further individual support as required
Our experienced project managers lead our consultants in technical and professional matters and support them in their personal development. The focus is always on individual strengths and interests.