Tell us what your dream job is, and we will work together to make it happen. Remote vs on-site work? No problem. Supports that will enable you to focus on the work itself? We can do that. A workplace that sees you for your strengths, and values the diversity of thought? You’ve come to the right place.
This is your opportunity to join an award-winning, inclusive, and forward-thinking organization supporting the creation of successful, sustainable technology careers for autistic people.
The Position :
auticon, Canada’s largest employer of people on the autism spectrum, is seeking talented junior to senior level autistic tech professionals with 1+ years’ experience in the following areas:
- Quality Assurance
- Cyber Security
- Software Development
- Data Science
- Project management
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analysts
- And more!
If you’re on the autism spectrum, have a passion for technology, and want to be celebrated for your unique perspective and talent, we want to talk to you! Join our pool of talented consultants.
- Interesting careers in technology
- Competitive salaries
- An environment that celebrates you for your unique perspective – We value your strengths
- Ongoing employment coordination support to our employees and our business clients to optimize the workplace
- Opportunities for training and upskilling
- Along with sustained employment, auticon offers a community of like-minded individuals and opportunities for personal and professional growth that go beyond work. It’s not just a job – it’s a lifestyle
Ready to join us?
auticon Canada strives to build an inclusive workplace that values and celebrates diversity across ability, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, and perspective. We believe that diversity strengthens our team and our work.
We make it our effort to create a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone, from every background, feels empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
We hire ongoingly. All applicant submissions are appreciated, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.