Are you on the autism spectrum and looking for a rewarding career in tech?
Do you have a good eye for detail, enjoy logic, or like to look for patterns in data?
Our consultants work on client projects in a number of areas including quality assurance & testing, analytics, software development & migration and compliance & reporting.
If you are into IT, we would love to hear from you.
About the role and responsibilities:
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Executing tests on software usability
- Analysing test results on database impacts, errors and usability
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software resting carried out and reporting to the design team
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design and potential problems.
Software Tester Requirements:
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of programming
- Good organisational skills and detail-oriented mindset
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your cover letter, CV and briefly stating whether or not you have an autism spectrum diagnosis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.